Monday, April 23, 2007

Rice Cereal




Today, Amelia is 4 months old, and she just happened to have her 4 month check-up with Dr. Morgan. She weighs 13 lbs 12 ozs. and is 24 in. long. We discussed the option of starting solids gradually...I was not going to start until 6 months, but the Dr. explainned that the extra iron is very good for when they are growing at such a fast rate. She explainned that if Amelia was not ready, then she would let us know. Well, we decided to give it a go!...I don't think that she is ready just yet. She didn't hate it, but she didn't love it either. We'll probably hold off just a bit more (there's no need to rush anything).

1 comment:

The Burgess Family said...

Those pictures are so funny. I'm sure I will have some just like them in a couple of weeks. We go for our 4 month checkup on May 10th. I'll be anxious to see how Clayton does with rice cereal. Amelia is looking beautiful as are you! Looking forward to seeing yall soon after Deb's baby gets here.