Tuesday, March 13, 2007

First day back to work


Well, Today i am back at work! I am pretty sad about it all...but at the same time, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I dropped Amelia off at her sitter's house (Kera) this morning. Kera is a friend's older sister who is a stay-at-home mom with two boys. Supposedly, the boys are pretty in love with her (as they should be). Kera will be a good match for Amelia. She will be with her two days a week. Preston stays with her on Thursdays. I'll have to admit, there were some tears this morning after dropping her off, but She did so well today that I actually made it through all day without bailling out early. It was a sweet reunion at the end of the day.

1 comment:

The Burgess Family said...

Great pics!! I love the one with all the babies. That is so fun. Clayton is losing some hair too. Amelia looks as cute if not cuter without it. Good job going back to work!!!