Tuesday, May 15, 2007



Mother's Day


Mother's day was pretty good. Amelia was a little fussy that day, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Things are going really good with her. She is eating a little rice cereal at night. I was hoping that it would keep her from waking up too often at night to nurse, but so far, she still gets up about two to three times a night. She sampled a bit of avacado yesterday mixed in her cereal, and some peas today. She is getting the hang of it slowly, but I certainly don't want to push it on her if she isn't ready. She is also rolling over now(front to back mostly). She is truely an amazing little person, and so funny! She laughs so hard, and smiles so big (mostly at the dog and at Preston). I can't wait to see what she is doing this time next year!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

LOOOOVE the pics with Sipsy. Those are so sweet. It makes me wish our dogs were in doors so Clayton could get to know them better. But it's just not possible. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.

Sarah

The Colorado Carrs said...

Hi my name is Jessica and I actually work with your friend Allison Reeves. I got excited cause she told me two things, you live in Asheville (where I grew up!!) and you blog. Love it. Hope you dont mind if we check your page out sometimes feel free to watch us, you may see that Miss Allison in there from time to time!!