Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Scooter Poop"




This is her new trick, and she is so very proud of it. Come diaper changing time, she immediately flips over to her belly and grabs everything in sight. Really, everything (even the old diaper). Gross!! Well, she is very happy about this new trick, but it makes it very difficult to change her.

And, finally, Amelia is cutting her first tooth (teeth, actually). Her two bottom teeth are coming in simultaneously...Ouch! I can tell that she is in lots of pain, and it is hard to know what to do. She also is not yet crawling, but she is working on it. Getting around in the walker is what she does best. She runs across the room with her arms flying in the air and her knees wobbling all over the place. She chases Sipsey around, while Sipsey just does her best to avoid her all together. She clips our ankles and runs into our toes. Who needs to crawl when you can scoot around in a walker? We call her "Scooter Poop".


4 comments:

Deb said...

Love the new pics. Her new move totally cracks me up. Oh what I have to look forward to! Sad her little mouth is hurting her. Anyways, tell Scooter Poop hi for me! Love ya'll!

The Colorado Carrs said...

rylie likes to flip over too. She has decided she does not like to have her diaper changed. I think she would much rather sit in her poo and play rather then to interrupt life with a diaper change! she is crazy.

If you are ever interested in those diapers they are made by Bumgenius they are fabulous and much less bulkier then those you saw her in. They are fabulous!

Douglas W. Cate said...

I have the most beautiful grandkids in the world. They bring such joy to my heart. Thank you Lord Jesus for Mia and Clayton and Catelyn. WOW!!!
Papaw

Anonymous said...

I popped over from Sarah's blog. Anita gave me the link to it. I've enjoyed seeing all of the Cate grandbabies. They are all precious. (I'm Carolyn, Doug's cousin in Orlando, not to be confused with his sister in Orlando. ;-)