Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wedding Weekend

Our college buds:
Kat, Allison, Me, and Kathy
The rehearsal dinner
The morning of the wedding

Wedding Day!!!

This past weekend, I travelled out to Pagosa Springs, Colorado to be there for my friend Allison's wedding. The entire weekend was so wonderful! Allison looked fabulous, and the ceremony was beautiful (not a drop of rain in sight). Allison and I had not seen each other in over two years, so, we had a blast catching up. There is definitely something to be said about missing two years of a friends life, and picking right back up where you left off.

2 comments:

Su said...

Beautiful dresses - and I hear Amelia did great!

Deb said...

Um...well aren't you a hottie!! Love the top you wore to the rehersal dinner and that dress looks great one you!! Anyways, Allison looked beautiful!! I'm so glad you had a good time. We need to catch up! Talk to you soon!