Monday, December 29, 2008

A Cate Family Christmas '08




We Had a wonderful Christmas! And a great Birthday for Amelia(She's two, and showin' it). Preston, Amelia and I travelled to Alabama to see his Mom and Dad, two sisters and their husbands and kids...Whew. It was tons of fun (and some fighting over toys)...the kids, of course, however, the guys all really took to a dirty santa gift that practically electrocuted the slowest player to push a button on some device that plays this psychotic music over and over again. It's called Lightening Reaction Revenge "this time it's personal". REALLY, I would recommend it to any party-goer wanting to liven up the place.







2 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful family...and really cute kids to boot. You must be so proud. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Deb said...

I appreciate the tears as result of the lost camera. i will not give up hope, and i will not rest until my precious camera returns safely in my arms. ok... maybe that's a little much, but i am hoping for a small little miracle that it's found. :) thanks for letting me steal your pics. i really had a good time hanging with ya'll last week. i heard preston ended up getting sick- that stinks! i hope you don't get it. hope ya'll have fun bringing in the new year tonight. give amelia a kiss for me. :)