Sunday, February 1, 2009

Same As Usual...Painting and Base jumping





Sorry I have not updated in a long while! I'm back to more regular posts now. Everything is the same as usual. Amelia is just thriving along. Her new hobbies include as follows (in order of frequency): base jumping -noun- the extreme sport of parachuting from the tops of very tall manmade or natural objects (it's how she got that pretty rug burn), Painting (anything, especially her body), somersaulting, and eating bagles (anything bread-like). My new hobbies hopefully include running again. I ran for the first time today after a long break and IT FELT GOOD!

2 comments:

Deb said...

That rug burn looks like it hurts. Poor sweet thing. I love the new heading picture. Did you take that? Great action shot. I think you've inspired me to update my blog. Maybe I'll do that today...or tomorrow- somtime anyway. :)

The Burgess Family said...

Awesome top picture!!